Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47063 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Start of BST (Clocks Forward)

Just a reminder..It's the start of BST at 2am Sunday morning.This means you need to remember to put your clocks forward by one hour (Spring forward) (I usually do mine before I go to bed) In simple terms, you will have one hours less sleep. How lovel...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

What are you planning for mother’s day?

Hi everyone, It's Mothering Sunday this weekend! Although I won't be doing anything myself, as it isn’t mother’s day in France until May, I thought it’d be great to what what you are all doing for this day. Maybe I can get a few ideas to use later on...

Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 11.55.53.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thursday Quiz 28 March 2019 Picture Quiz

Welcome to the Thursday QuizAs promised, this Thursday is a Picture Quiz. There are three pictures and one question on each. Q1 What is the first and surname Q2 What were the last words Q3 What is the nameof this famous person? of this famous person?...

Whistlers-Mother.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google's game-streaming service - Stadia

Hi everyone, Big news in the world of gaming recently with the official announcement of Google's game streaming service called Stadia! Stadia is Google’s cloud gaming service and promises to deliver 4K 60fps gaming directly to your Chrome browser! Bi...

Game controller
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Birthday, Caroline

55 years ago today - on 28 March 1964 - Radio Caroline began broadcasting from a ship in the North Sea off the coast of Essex.The ship, the mv Caroline, sailed to off the Isle Of Man in July 1964 and the radio ship Mi Amigo took over broadcasting fro...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thursday Quiz to return this week

Hi Thursday Quizzers.Unfortunately due to domestic circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to bring you the usual Thursday Quiz last week - on Thursday 21 March.The good news is the Thursday Quiz will return this Thursday 28 March.This time it ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Scott Walker

60's pop star dies at 76https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47691705

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos