Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4719 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in April - 2019!

Hey everyone, April is here and we have another great month of movies coming up! Before we move on to April's films did anyone catch a movie in March that you would recommend to the community? We covered quite a few in last months discussion. Lets st...

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 15.24.50.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Embrace the Karma

I read this today, something that happenedat weekend and worthy of a thread I thinkRhino poacher killed by an elephant and then 'devoured' by lionshttps://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/08/rhino-poacher-killed-by-an-elephant-and-then-devoured-by-...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grand National 2019 is on Saturday! 🏇

Hi everyone! The Grand National, "the world's greatest steeplechase", is approaching fast and runs this weekend in Aintree on Saturday 6th April. I wasn't very familiar with this myself, so did some reading online. There's a whole festival built arou...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thursday Quiz 4 April 2019

Hi all to all the Thursday Quizzers. The Thursday Quiz is open to all members of the Community, so whether you are one of the regulars, a member who has not entered a previous Thursday Quiz, or one of our new members, you are all welcome to come and ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G Rolls Out in the USA

Only two cities, only one network, and only one phone that's capable, but it's begun.https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/03/verizon-begins-rolling-out-its-5g-wireless-network-for-smartphones.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tacho break time

So close to o2 bath road hq McDonald’s just down the road

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Cities of the World Word Search!

Hi guys! Thanks for your help earlier this week deciding which puzzle theme to pick for today. I hope you enjoy this one! I have hidden 62 cities in the grid below. Can you find them all? The city names are in English of course, and they are from sev...

Cities of the World word search - starting image
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 86 replies
  • 0 kudos