Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47065 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snail mail (I mean *really* slow...!)

Here's the reaso your Inbox might be a little lighter on the doormat than normal today: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/06/10/symantec_security_cloud_outage/ So let's all rush to Faceache or Titter

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Mobile devices word search puzzle

Hi everyone and happy Thursday! I hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather we've been having this week. Time seems to fly past so quickly that it's already time for the next puzzle thread. Remembering some previous suggestions, something techie wa...

Mobile devices word search - first grid
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 127 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beginning of the end of the non-embedded SIM?

Will there now be a push to stop supplying the physical SIM? Although supposedly customers can switch at will I can't help thinking it will ultimately work against their interest. It will also make a SIM swap in case of a technical issue a more invol...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's Fathers Day Today

Thinking about my dear dad Roy, bless himAllus a Daddy's GirlA mechanical engineer all his working life with a firm in Leeds until he judged it time to go for early retirement That song ... = ... To Dance With My Father Again ... is what is in my hea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Depression

There has been so much published about this and it's something people who don't suffer or have never suffered from depression, cannot really understand. Speaking as someone who has been on the edge many times, recently too, it's something people can ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

THURSDAY QUIZ: 13 June 2019

Welcome to the THURSDAY QUIZ for 13 June 2019. This week`s subject is FRANCE.Your quest is to find: the "top 24" most visited paid-entry tourist attractions in France in 2012 THE RULES: please note, there are a few changes to previous rules for the T...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

E3 Expo!

Hey everyone, E3, the biggest video games event of the year officially kicks off tomorrow! As some of you know I'm a big gamer so will I'll be closely following the news and new announcements coming out of the event over the next few days. There's al...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone still using an XDA?

Just wondered, never had one myself but remember them becoming really popular as terminals for the local taxi companies. Haven't been in a taxi for a bit so don't know what they use now but just wondered how many people still use them?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good Omens

One of my favourite books, by two of my favourite authors, Neil Gaiman (r) and the late, great Sir Terry Pratchett (l), is coming to the small screen, courtesy of Amazon Prime, in 2019.The trailer looks like the mayhem I imagined as I read the book -...

gaimanpratchetthc-725803.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos