Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47063 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Off next week!

Hey everyone, Just a heads up I’ll be taking some time off next week and enjoying a break from work! I'll be spending my time getting a final coat of paint in the living room at home (which will finally conclude my decorating for downstairs), relaxin...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in June 2019

Hey everyone, Welcome to a very special movie discussion which is the 1 year anniversary of the start of the monthly movie threads! Did anyone get to see anything we talked about in last months discussion? I had a busy month so didn't get to the cine...

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 15.21.29.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bee person will love this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1708632352551077&id=1660569714024008 sorry forgot your tag lol

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Longest Day

Today June 21st is the longest day *Summer Solstice*A bit grim this year, as this month will probably go down as the worse June on record for quite some time.We will 'enjoy' 16 hrs and 38 minutes of daylight todayThen the days will start to get short...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Summer word search ☀️

Good morning everyone, I hope you're having a good week so far, and are ready to look for some words Since tomorrow is the first day of Summer, I thought it would be a perfect theme for this week's word search. I've hidden 51 words related to Summer ...

Screenshot 2019-06-19 at 10.15.49.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 103 replies
  • 0 kudos

World of Warcraft - a question

WoW is the only pc game I have playedafter a longish gapI have recently downloaded it for freeBUT I've forgotten what keyboard strokes do the actual actions on screencan anyone help me please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home In Lyrics - Beatles` Challenge

Welcome to the seventh in the series of Challenges. Between October 1962 and May 1970, The Beatles released 24 singles, 13 EPs, 13 Albums, with a total of 293 tracks. HOME IN LYRICS CHALLENGEBelow is a list of home-related words which appear in offic...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 371 replies
  • 0 kudos