Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47781 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6712 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 515 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11761 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only in Wales....

I loved this story today.... https://news.sky.com/video/driver-drivers-car-with-another-car-on-roof-11797061 Apparently the car on top had no MOT, tax or insurance

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz 29 Aug 2019

Advanced notice: The White Room Thursday Quiz is open to all members.The next White Room Thursday Quiz will be on Thursday 29 August 2019. To give new members, and those who have not played or are unfamiliar with the quiz, some idea of the questions,...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 1

Hello everyoneDo you enjoy wordsearch, Scrabble, anagrams? Then you might like a brand new game - The Word Hunt Diamond The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to fin...

• 172 replies
  • 0 kudos

RBS/Natwest sites down, how to get to online banking

looks like the main homepages are down, returning a HTTP 502 bad gateway error at the time of writing https://www.cityam.com/online-banking-outage-natwest-and-rbs-websites-down/ However, you can apparently still use online banking and the mobile app ...

nw.png rbs.GIF
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stopping a landline slam online?

I know this isn't mobile related and yes I do still have a landline (shock horror) Looks like someone has put their number in incorrectly or a company had initiated a move of my landline without my knowledge. I've got up until 24th July to put the br...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2

Hi I'm new,great to be part of the family

Auzy1dog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Off for a few days...

Hey everyone, Just a heads up I'll be taking a long weekend and won't be in the office for the next few days! For anything pressing give @Marjo or @EmilieT a shout and for any non-urgent tags or PM's I'll respond on Tuesday when back in the office. I...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos