Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47093 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5078 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6617 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - 31st October 2019

Welcome to the return of the normal This week`s contestant, chosen at random by @EmilieT is @gmarkj The six questions are: Q1 [history]: During which war did the Charge of the Light Brigade take place? Q2 [geography]: Which town is the county town of...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great British Bake Off 2019

Hey guys, I've just spotted that the contestant for this year's Great British Bake Off have now been revealed, which got me all excited for the upcoming series! It's a great wholesome and delicious show that I love to watch, and I was wondering if an...

Baking ustensils
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 171 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hairless rats

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qnkLu8bkEThxz2gn6 here a link to some hairless rats

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Alexa app broken on Android 9 Pie, anyone else?

Installed the latest update from the Play Store, go to look at my devices and when I select one to look at it's setttings the screen goes blank after displaying things for about 2 seconds (I just see the app background) Cleared the app cache and remo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Day of the Dead Calavera Skulls

Hey everyone, With The Day of the Dead festival just around the corner we're doing a few Mexican themed topics on the community this week. To follow up on yesterdays Mexican food discussion I thought we could discuss one of the key cultural symbols o...

Mexican_Day_Of_The_Dead_(15929947556).jpg

End of BST: Clocks go BACK

Just a gentle reminder that this Sunday 27th Oct at 2am, British Summer time ends and the clocks go back an hour.So we all get an extra hour in bed I always remember this by saying...."Spring Forward"(In Spring)"Fall Back" (In Autumn)

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mexican food 🌮

Hi guys, The famous Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, is coming up later this week, and it made me think about all the great things Mexico has given the world: one of them, as you may have guessed from the title of this topic, is delicious food...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Halloween Word Search

Hey everyone, With Halloween just around the corner it's the perfect theme for today's word search! There are 40 words hidden in the grid for you to find! As usual, the rules are simple: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only...

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 11.44.15.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 62 replies
  • 0 kudos