Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47040 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5067 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

This is to wish...

everyone...and to thank all those who I regard as friends who have been kind, thoughtful, supportive and helpful since I joined the O2 Community...Love, peace and happiness fromMi-Amigo

miamigo-crop.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sustainable Christmas tips

Hi guys, I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I was reading an article on the BBC website about sustainable Christmas trees (you can read it here), and thought it would be nice to start a discussion on Christmas tips around sustainability! The ...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Christmas tree
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

He's on his way!

If you have kids and want to get them to bed early.https://www.noradsanta.org/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xmas Eve

Hey everyone, it's Christmas Eve! How did that happen? It feels like the year has flown in... who's with me? So the day before the big one, do you have any typical or non-typical family traditions? I've included some below that I either do myself, or...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family at Christmas time

My family of dad Roy, mum Olwen and sister Caroline in the family home in West Yorkshire ... lovely holiday at home this time of year ... dad was off work from Christmas Eve to 1 January as it would be then, so he relaxed enjoying his home, well we a...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Marty in Christmas mood Marty in Christmas mood
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas Cracker jokes

Ho ho ho - or should that be "groan, groan, groan"?It`s Christmas and the time for pulling Christmas crackers...Why not come and share your favourite - and worst - Christmas Cracker jokes here... To kick this off:What motorbike does Santa ride?A Holl...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas decorations!

Hey everyone, By this point in December I think most people have their Christmas decorations up by now but there is often a difference of opinion on when it's to put them up and take them down. Which dates do you think it's acceptable to put up the C...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar image_from_ios.jpg image_from_ios-2.jpg image_from_ios-4.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos