Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46840 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5011 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6583 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formula One 2019

What better way to start the new F1 thread than wishing Lewis Hamilton a Happy 34th Birthday Here's hoping for a great season and another world championship for the lad from StevenageGet In Lewis and hopefully PS: New cars are revealed from February ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 684 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your favourite Christmas cookie!

Hey everyone, Chirstmas biscuits are a great snack to have not only at Christmas-time, but throughout December, all of Winter, or anytime from the moment the days start getting shorter until the air warms up again ahead of Spring. Whether it's baking...

CalendarHeader2019.PNG Biscuits
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in December 2019 - Advent calendar special!

Hey everyone, As Christmas is almost upon us lets focus the December movie thread on Christmas films! Before we move on how was your movie watching during November? Did you catch any of the films we discussed last month or anything else that you enjo...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 16.49.12.png
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 16

Hi Word Hunters and welcome to the 16th Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond" i...

• 163 replies
  • 0 kudos

Martin on holiday!

Hey everyone, Just a quick heads up to let you know I'll be taking a few days off now that Christmas is out of the way. I'll be relaxing while off and will be back and ready for the new year on Jan 6th. @Marjo will be here to take care of things whil...

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 19.23.15.png
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 15 "end of the year challenge"

Hi Word Hunters and welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond.As this is the 15th game and the last one in 2019, it is an "end of the year challenge" The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target n...

• 275 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - New Year Special

Welcome to the New Year Special Edition of As with the White Room Thursday Quiz Christmas Special, there is no selected contestant this week. The White Room Thursday Quiz is open to all members of the O2 Community, who are invited to pm [private mess...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png golden-thinker.jpg diamond-thinker.jpg
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Be Positive, Regardless...

... of the mess the United Kingdom seems to be making of itself.Perhaps 2020 will bring the clarity of vision needed to navigate a path to a better, brighter future, regardless of the way our European Union friends and family members are being made t...

IMG_20191222_170755.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

What Are You Eating At Christmas?

I enjoy the traditional festive fayre at Christmas time. This year I have bought in buffet food to cook in the oven, all at the same temperature - A Christmas Party for 1 I have cooked a turkey dinner for enough years and just can't be bothered for m...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Christmas food
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP my baby girl

Heartbroken, My baby girls gone to rainbow bridge she was poorly went vets Tuesday Wednesday Thursday last week,Last Friday the 13th I left her early for x rays and went work I work in school kitchen and it was Christmas dinner day.Got phone call in ...

20190605_151449.jpg
Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos