Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5017 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6585 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Harry Gregg

Former Manchester United and Northern Ireland goalkeeper Harry Gregg has died at the age of 87.Gregg was part of United's 'Busby Babes' and has been referred to as the 'Hero of Munich' for rescuing survivors of the 1958 Munich air disaster, in which ...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LOVE WEEK : FRIENDSHIP

FRIENDSHIP Today's topic is all about Friendship and what it means to you.Few things have such a huge impact on happiness and the enjoyment, depth and plain fun of life as the friendships we have. Do friends need to spend a lot of time together? Or a...

Love Week
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spring planting at Christmas

Father Christmas with tulips! HAPPINESS IS PREPARING FOR SPRING AT CHRISTMASThis time is very special for me ~Planting during Christmas time for Spring 2020 This year I am planting some more Crocus, here they are ~ And some dwarf tulips, these are th...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar Father Christmas with tulips.jpg 20191121_181411.jpg 20191123_162218 (2).jpg
TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rat jump lol

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15m_l9AdRu-I5doukdR4XZB00KhzGggHp/view?usp=drivesdk cant embed it so uploaded to drive

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why should we celebrate Valentine's Day?

I can’t find one good story about how Valentines Day began.. Each of the various stories I’ve looked into state that Valentinus was clubbed and stoned to death on February 14th 269 AD (but this appears to be a rough estimate 270 & 273 have also been ...

Love Week
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 21

Hi Word Hunters.After a short break last week - for LOVE WEEK, the Word Hunt Diamond is back. Welcome to the 21st Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 221 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Caroline Flack

The TV presenter Caroline Flack has ben found dead at her home in London.She recently lost her job as a presenter of Love Island after charges of assaulting her boyfriend were made.She was due to face trial in a few weeksShe was only 40. Such a trage...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windy wiliness

Stormy out there.So windy, it blew the roof off the nearby cheese factory, de brie everywhere...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos