Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46821 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6581 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - another "easier" quiz - Advanced Notice

Advanced Notice of this week`s Some of the questions in the White Room Quiz in the last couple of weeks have been "tricky".As the quiz is meant to be fun, and not wishing to add to the stress which some may have had with answering customers` question...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favourite Disney+ show/film right now?

Any recommendations for Disney+? I've been watching The Mandalorian... Have to say I love the art work at the end of each episode, the thought thats gone into creating each episode is unreal!! Any thoughts? No spoilers mind!!!

O2Jim by O2 Support
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

DISCUSSION THREAD FOR MARVEL MOVIES Please make sure you are up to date with Marvel movies as I am not responsible for spoilers talked about in this thread. Everything Marvel related is welcome, but keeping it to the cinematic universe is easier as n...

TheGreyApe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep old number

I’ve filled in a keep my old number form and given o2 my pac code but my number hasn’t switched over yet, how long does it take to switch numbers?

Mevalina1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - "Alice"themed questions

Welcome to this week`s As mentioned in the Advanced Notice on Monday, the eight questions in this week`s quiz are all, is some way, related to the theme of "Alice" - but don`t worry they are not all about "Alice in Wonderland"; and there is no QI-sty...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - another "themed" ed - Advanced Notice

Advanced Notice of this week`s At the suggestion of one of our "regular quizzers", this week`s quiz will be a "themed" one with the eight questions, in some way, connected to "Alice"but don`t worry, the questions are not all about Alice in Wonderland...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old number

Many years ago, probably about 17 or 18 years, my mother and I both had Nokia 3310s on O2. I was about 12 or 13 and we had mobile numbers only two digits different. For whatever reason, my SIM card got scratched and I got a new number and went to ano...

XanderC90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

World Veterinary Day

Source: PDSA Peoples Dispensary for Sick Animals World Veterinary Day The vets are open but as social distancing will allow I had cause to ring my vets yesterday about Marty's annual booster / check up ... I need to see about his weight loss so that ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad - requirements to use FaceTime

Afternoon all. My cousin has sent an iPad to my Nan so that she can keep in touch with everyone using FaceTime. Great, nice one. Problem is, we have no Apple devices in our house to join in. Does anyone know what the minimum requirements are for Appl...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos