Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46845 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5011 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6583 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arise Sir Captain Tom

National hero Captain Tom Moore, who raised over £32 million for NHS Charities, is to be knighted. Brilliant! Congratulations SIR Tom - an inspiration to use all https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52732300

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Birthday Captain Tom Moore

Today is the 100th birthday of this remarkable man Captain Tom Moore, who has raised over £29 million for the NHS.The Queen has made him a Honorary Colonel.He has also been made an Honorary England Cricketer by Michael VaughanHis birthday celebration...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - more odd questions - Advanced Notice

Advanced Notice of this week`s The WHITE ROOM QUIZ is open to all members of the Community As last week`s White Room Quiz, with "oddest questions", saw 12 taking part and, from the comments, was enjoyed by everyone, I thought it might help lighten th...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find Your Roots...

No, not a Gardening website, but one that may help identify where your family roots may have originated:https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/may/15/oxford-surnames-dictionary-goes-free-for-family-bonding-in-lockdownThat should break the mono...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - "oddest questions" 3

Welcome to this week`s As mentioned in the Advanced Notice on Monday, this week`s White Room Quiz is eight questionswhich don`t fit into the normal categories from which the questions are usually selected. There is no QI-style question, where the ans...

• 69 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone else received a text from...

From this number: ‭+44 7385 705666‬With this message: O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: https://myo2.ref783.com?o2=2It’s disgusting that during these times that people ar...

Wednesday's Laugh

This is a good one. Quick, before it disappears!

Iggy.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - another "odd" quiz - Advanced Notice

Advanced Notice of this week`s The WHITE ROOM QUIZ is open to all members of the Community A few weeks ago, the White Room Quiz featured the second "oddest questions" quiz, which everyone who took part did really well and, I think, everyone enjoyed i...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return accessory

HelloI have ordered a Samsung charger to be delivered. I received it today, however, the cable doesn't fit my phone. It was supposed to come with a type C cable for Samsung S9 plus, but it doesn't fit. How do I return things now that all the shops ar...

Domii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos