Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46666 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4955 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6560 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - "oddest questions" 4

Welcome to this week`s As mentioned in the Advanced Notice on Monday, this week`s White Room Quiz is eight questionswhich don`t fit into the normal categories from which the questions are usually selected. There is no QI-style question, where the ans...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - two quizzes a week - Advanced Notice

As one of our White Room Quiz regulars has suggested running two WRQ each week as it is a highlight of the week and gives a much needed break from the madness on here, there will be two White Room Quizzes each week - with WRQ on Monday and Wednesday;...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Wednesday Laugh on Thursday

A friend just texted me and said, "what does idk mean?"I said, "I don't know."He said, "Dammit. Nobody does!"

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

The next best thing to F1?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJdpnjuSWVOLgGT9fIzL0g Marble racing! Something for @Cleoriff to watch when she's run out of Grand Prix re-runs.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Googles Animals 3D - Augmented Reality fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L27uh-YkTM Over the past year Google has been adding augmented reality (AR) objects to Google Search, including 3D animals, human anatomical systems, and even cellular structures. Although the COVID-19 lockdown is pre...

O2Jim by O2 Support
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arise Sir Captain Tom

National hero Captain Tom Moore, who raised over £32 million for NHS Charities, is to be knighted. Brilliant! Congratulations SIR Tom - an inspiration to use all https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52732300

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Birthday Captain Tom Moore

Today is the 100th birthday of this remarkable man Captain Tom Moore, who has raised over £29 million for the NHS.The Queen has made him a Honorary Colonel.He has also been made an Honorary England Cricketer by Michael VaughanHis birthday celebration...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - more odd questions - Advanced Notice

Advanced Notice of this week`s The WHITE ROOM QUIZ is open to all members of the Community As last week`s White Room Quiz, with "oddest questions", saw 12 taking part and, from the comments, was enjoyed by everyone, I thought it might help lighten th...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find Your Roots...

No, not a Gardening website, but one that may help identify where your family roots may have originated:https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/may/15/oxford-surnames-dictionary-goes-free-for-family-bonding-in-lockdownThat should break the mono...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos