Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47065 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Willie Thorne

Snooker fans will know of Willie Thorne. Called Maximum Man by colleagues as he scored more maximum breaks than anyone else.Sadly passed away in Spain today after a long battle with respiratory disease. He was 66 years old.R.I.P. Big man, you will be...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

The lockdown has certainly taken its toll on the Beckhams

Beckhams.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vocabulary - how big is yours?

Someone shared this with me yesterday - I have shared it with the younger ones in my house, who have tested their knowledge of word meanings against it, with varying scores... If you get ten mins, try it out - no pressure to share your scores here, o...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid 19. Life Saving Drug Found.

Some good news for a change.A cheap and widely available drug called dexamethasone can help save the lives of patients who are seriously ill with coronavirus.UK experts say the low-dose steroid treatment is major breakthrough in the fight against the...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple account payment details loop

Hi all Sorry I've not been around much recently, work has been a bit nuts and I've tried to get off the PC out of hours. Here's one I'm hoping the Apple experts can help with or at least confirm there is indeed a problem, I have contact Apple support...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Last Album I Bought Was...

Smash Hits - The 90sThe tracklist isn’t your usual repetitive guff that you find on most compilations. out of the 80 tracks I’m liking about 65. (Which is good for me)Cost £5.99 iTunesPaula Abdul - Greatest Hits.compilations usually only feature ‘Str...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Wed 10 June 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

So, What Do You Watch On TV?

As everyone knows I'm a TV addict and watch lots of TV. But I'm curious, how much TV do you watch and what type of programmes do you prefer?The World Cup is in full swing and Wimbledon is around the corner. Is either or both what will have you glued ...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good reads?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any good book recommendtions for all of us stuck indoors during lockdown? Many thanks,

Winthorpe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos