Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46836 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5010 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 36

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 36 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 171 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Alone 30th Anniversary - What is your favourite trap?

Hey guys, how are you doing today? Who is already in a christmas mood? I have already put my decorations up and I am in full swing holly jolly mode. The best thing to get into the festive mood for me are christmas movies and there is THE ONE movie I ...

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg ha.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 18 Nov 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz has eight questions - with two questions from each of four categories HISTORY WORDS ART SPORT The White Room Quiz is open to all member...

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

It’s............

......not Rebekah Vardy!Or is it?(This wag drama is frigging awesome)

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plans for Christmas.

What are your for Christmas this as it won't be the same as it has been?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Competition: Best Halloween Decoration 🎃

Hey there trick and treaters, Hope you are well. As part of our Halloweek we want to do a little competition to make this extra interesting. What would Halloween be without frightening decorations? Scary pumpkins and spooky spiders, a coffin in the l...

13.42.47.png
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Des O'Connor

Passed away last night peacefully at 88. He had been recovering from a fall in his house a week ago, and was looking forward to returning home from hospital. The butt of many jokes, but a loss of an enduring showman, comedian and singer... R. I. P. D...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dominic Cummings sacked

Not before time. A man who thought he was untouchable in Government.https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/13/dominic-cummings-has-already-left-job-at-no-10-reports

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coming Soon to a Mobile Network near you.....

5G hasn't even rolled out completely, but the Mobile industry is now looking at 5.5G and 6G The UK is taking a lead on 6G along with Ericsson and Samsung.... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8940123/UK-looks-ahead-6G-launch-university-...

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wednesday Laugh

A bit late in the day, but it's quietened down so I thought I'd post it.

No but in yellow.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos