Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4722 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Geoffrey Palmer

Actor Geoffrey Palmer, known for his roles in such sitcoms as Butterflies, As Time Goes By and The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin, has died aged 93. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54838209

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remembrance Sunday.

Today is Remembrance Sunday.Many will have to mark the day at home due to the current pandemic.Members of the Royal Family, the government and the armed forces will attend the National Service of Remembrance at the Cenotaph in London.But social dista...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Myo2 app

Sat on hold for 1 hour 18 mins then cut off.!!!! Upgraded all 4 contracts bit my o2 ap just shows my daughters number. Can't find a way to speak to anyone nor information related to amending the data

Wayne5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are you ready for the next generation of gaming consoles?

Hey everyone, with both the new X Box Series X and the PlayStation 5 releases just around the corner it's an exciting time for console gamers! Both consoles are bringing a lot to the table this time around with X Box launching their ambitious 'gaming...

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 16.25.59.png

White Room Quiz Wed 04 Nov 2020 Bonfire Night ed

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. Today`s White Room Quiz is a Bonfire Night edition, with eight questi...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Bonfire Night

Guess they could have picked a better day to begin the lockdown. Wishing everyone a happy and safe Bonfire night.

Bonfire Night.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

1 Sentence Spooky Story 🎃

Hey you little monsters, How are you doing today? Are you scared? Not nearly enough I say. As part of our Halloweek I want to tell the scariest most frightful story of all time- written by YOU! You all know the game. I start a story and everyone has ...

pexels-longxiang-qian-5385543.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 65 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

Not much to be cheery about today. Hope this helps.

Shack of Sit.jpg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 02 Nov 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP John Sessions

Sad to hear this.https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54797823

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos