Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46876 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5018 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6590 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Pierre Cardin

Pierre Cardin: French fashion giant dies aged 98https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55476062

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract advice needed

I’m with EE and recently upgraded to unlimited data for £28 with a smart benefit (Apple Music = £9.99) included. Which is a great deal, problem is, since upgrading the data is slower than slow at home. Sometimes it’s less than a 1 mbps, but mostly le...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 41

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 41 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 159 replies
  • 0 kudos

What did you get for Xmas 🎄 🎅🏻?

Happy Christmas, everyone.So what did you get for Xmas? Was it what you expected or what you wanted - or another pair of socks or something useless ? I got some lovely Xmas and Birthday cards; chockies; tin of biscuits; gift voucher; a brand new Quiz...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas card from o2.

Hi do anyone get a Christmas card from o2? I did and it was a nice Christmas card.

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

🍷🎄My Favourite X-mas Recipe 🎄🍷

Hey guys, how are we doing? It is almost Christmas and nothing says Christmas more than all those heavenly scents coming from the kitchen. While I am no wiz in the kitchen I do know how to make something perfectly suitable for this season. So please ...

pexels-jens-mahnke-776089.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Seasonal Quiz 2 - Born On Xmas Day

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s Quiz is the White Room Seasonal Quiz 2 - Born On Xmas Day [part of Christmas On The Community] Instead of the usual eight questions, there are 10 ques...

golden-thinker.jpg
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos