Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47008 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5061 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6603 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Songs For Summer

What songs make you think of summer ?Maybe its the lyrics of a song which mentionswarm sunny days?holidays - the beach; walks in country; holiday romance?memories of summers past? Of course, the songs don`t have to have "summer" in the title to make ...

songs-for-summer.jpg
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Una Stubbs

Una Stubbs has died at the age of 84.https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58190446The actress, who was known for he roles in TV shows like Worzel Gummidge, Till Death Us Do Part, Sherlock and EastEnders, passed away at her home in Edinburgh,...

jonsie_0-1628781739207.jpeg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

wrong purchase

Good afternoon,A few moments ago I purchased some extra data. I done this by mistake and was meant to purchase extra iphone storage. Is there any way that this could be refunded or swapped for storage? I was only a few minutes ago so the date hasn’t ...

Bilsdale transmitter

So of yesterday Bilsdale transmitter went up in smoke over a million people can't watch regular tv im one of them, apparently they don't no when it will be fixed hoping soon then I realized I could watch tv through my Amazon fire stick of just watch ...

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 09 Aug 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions - with two questions on each of these categories PEOPLE MUSIC GAMES FOOD & DRINK The White Room Quiz is open to all...

• 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

🌴 Luki on leave 🌴

Hey guys, how are you going? I know it is selfish but I shall leave you all in the hands of @TheresaV and @Martin-O2 for the next two weeks. I will be going to see my family after 1.5 years and see how everyone is doing (minus 5 day quarantine of cou...

1c856873-32e7-4529-8ff4-0918f597d971.JPG
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Summer’s Day at Home with the Cat

Breakfast outdoors in the cool of the morningA bit of housework, if necessary, before indoors becomes too hotMy ginger / white cat Marty likes to be where I am, particularly now he is getting olderLunch outside, a tin of tuna in spring water shared b...

88261153_2623318294580586_2069855429839552512_n.jpeg

White Room Quiz Wed 04 Aug 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is an "Odd Questions" edition with 8 questions.Instead of the questions being from the usual categories, there is one question on each...

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos