Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46825 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5005 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

No time to die James Bond

Has anyone seen the new film No time to die James Bond new one I love all the films just wondered if it's any good to go and watch it

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Back again

My friends dog is so unhappy fire works going off before the 5th November why can't they just have a professionals just to do it and stop scaring dogs

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 11 Oct 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions with two questions from each of these categories - PLACES LITERATURE TV EVENTS The White Room Quiz is open to all me...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond is back - Game 79 Tues 12 Oct 2021

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 79 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 169 replies
  • 0 kudos

What would be your ideal customer service experience?

Hey everyone, This week is Customer Service Week, which is an international celebration of the importance of customer service and of the people who serve and support customers on a daily basis. Anyone who's every worked in customer service knows it's...

Screenshot 2021-10-08 at 15.09.26.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 06 Oct 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions with two questions from each of these categories - HISTORY NATURE MUSIC FOOD & DRINK The White Room Quiz is open to ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 04 Oct 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is one of the popular "Odd Questions" editions.Instead of eight questions with two questions from each of one of four categories, today...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

What a night

with the Internet not working last night what's app down Instagram being silly Facebook not working God I was climbing the walls so I read a book didn't realize I couldn't function with out my social media

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos