Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45860 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4722 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 04 Oct 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is one of the popular "Odd Questions" editions.Instead of eight questions with two questions from each of one of four categories, today...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

What a night

with the Internet not working last night what's app down Instagram being silly Facebook not working God I was climbing the walls so I read a book didn't realize I couldn't function with out my social media

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again invited readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition.Here are the winners.1. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Cancellation 05/10/2021.

Unfortunately, due to @Mi-Amigo feeling unwell, today's WHD has been cancelled.He sends his apologies to all who take part @pgn @MI5 @TallTrees, @BobM @gmarkj @Anonymous @RafaC @lewys-gp (and anyone I have missed.)Please continue to send in your answ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

WORLDWIDE FACEBOOK OUTAGE

The subject explains it all. This is affecting all their services.Facebook down? Current problems and status. | Downdetector

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Word Search Puzzle - Disney+ Movies & TV Shows

Hello everyone To continue with the honourable task inherited from TheresaV, I’m presenting a new Word Search Puzzle for us all to have some fun. It’s my first attempt at this so I hope you like it! As the weather starts to get cooler, few things are...

Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 10.15.01.png
RafaC by Former Staff
  • 68 replies
  • 0 kudos

Electric Cars aka EV's

Does anyone drive and EV?The reason I ask is that I am finally replacing my venerable and 12 year Astra, with a new Hyundai Ioniq fully EV car? What are peoples thoughts on EV's ?

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Harry potter fans

Anyone out here like me like Harry potter? Loved the books and the films. Also I've been to harry potter world in London was really good

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 29 Sept 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions with two questions from each of these categories - GEOGRAPHY SCIENCE [one on Chemistry; one on Biology] WORDS SPORT ...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guess the Flower Quiz

Morning everyone! After a successful leaf-based quiz on the first day of autumn, I thought I would do another image quiz. This time: Flowers . Below, is a table of nine to choose from. All you have to do is name them: I've hidden a word bank below so...

lewysgp_0-1632989738751.png
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos