Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47621 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5243 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6690 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 492 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11740 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 16 Feb 2022

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is an "Odd Questions" edition.Instead of eight questions with two questions from each of the usual categories, there are eight question...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

❤️ 💔 One Sentence Valentines Love Story ❤️ 💔

One Sentence Love Story Morning everyone. It's that time of year when a One Sentence Love Story is due, as it's the feast of St Valentine. This time it's a story about unrequited love, passion and betrayal, so please feel free to use the power of you...

OSS Broken heart 3.jpg
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

On This Day...

Hi everyone I thought it would be fun to begin an On This Day Topic on the community. Very simply, whenever you hear about a past event that occurred on the current day, you can comment about it below! I'll start us off... On This Day (14 February), ...

lewysgp_0-1644854762177.png lewysgp_1-1644854762373.png
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2022 UK & Ireland Michelin star winners ⭐

Today the 2022 UK & Ireland Michelin star winners were announced! I thought it would be fun to share the list below. And who knows, maybe one is close to a member's home? Bookmark the restaurant's website and save it for a later date. Not a hint, but...

glovers alley star.jpeg
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

J9el’s find the lyric - ❤️ Edition

Good morning everyone, hope you are all having a good week. Welcome to ‘Find the Lyric!’ The Love edition! The game is quite simple. Below are 15 lines from famous love tunes….all you need to do is add the next line, name the song and artist(s). For ...

J9el by Level 9: Fired up
  • 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 14 Feb 2022 - "Love" Edition

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is part of‌‌ Community LO2VE Week ‌‌ with eight "love"-themed questions - with one question on each of these categories- HISTORY PEOPLE...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 97

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 97 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 151 replies
  • 0 kudos