Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's on your Christmas wish list?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

Here I go again with my Christmas spirit! Bouncy

I hope that you guys have already written and sent your letter to Santa. I think you've been very good this year so I'm sure he'll bring you whatever you've asked him. But keep being good because Santa is always watching (and we're watching too :smileywink:)

I thought I'd start a Christmas wish list thread, where you can post:

• what you'd love to get for Christmas 
  • dream gifts even if you know you'll never get them
  • presents that you are getting for your loved ones

I'd go first with my dream gift:

Bobbin Metropole in Mint City Bike

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Marina

I want health and happiness for my family.

I'd love a Mac Book Pro and an X Box One.

Message 2 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

dream present = Harrison Ford in my Christmas stocking + to be taken out for Christmas dinner with him in a posh place like the Ritz in London :womanvery-happy: with private table, afternoon tea whilst saluting the Queen at 3:15pm-ish, dancing as it has become a Christmas Day afternoon tea dance + back to the hotel to change for the theatre = some smash hit West End musical, followed by evening dinner then onto late night smooth two-some dancing place = close-dancing under the glitterball, kissie Christmas kiss under the mistletoe then he puts me in his private car to travel all the way home to Skipton, North Yorkshire (we'd have been talking quietly all the way up the country in his private car, nestled together on the back seat = liveried chauffer in the front of course = then he kisses me & sees me to my door, & drives off to fly from nearby Leeds/Bradford airport to his home in USA

..... = ..... owszat for a dream Chrisbo prezzie Bouncy heart

Message 3 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

the 'present' I'd like to have is a nice, hand-delivered card from my son & his partner

WispaRed7 :womanvery-happy: family is very important to me = my son is the shinging light in my life (with his lovely lady partner, of course xx heart)

Message 4 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I expect nothing as presents from my loved ones other than they have a very enjoyable & healthy Christmastime 2014 going into New Year 2015

WispaRed7 :womanvery-happy: Christmas, like most things in life, is what you make it slight_smile

Message 5 of 25

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Dream gift - David Beckham

Ideal gift - Macbook Air

What i'll probably get - vouchers and socks lol

Message 6 of 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
2 weeks off work slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

spit-take at that MI5 Bouncy

WispaRed7 Cat live each day like it's your last 

Message 8 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

spit-take at that MI5 Bouncy

WispaRed7 Cat live each day like it's your last 

Well he has got 2 weeks off work Jane (so I understand)......so thats ONE wish come true wink

As this is a thread for Christmas wishes, I am surprised we didn't see one for Nigella coming round to cook  Christmas lunch LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 25

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

eye

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 10 of 25