Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend.

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What have you all got planned for this weekend? Me I'm off the Butlins for the Adults 90s weekender.

LGreenwood
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36656 Posts
  • 236 Topics
  • 1636 Solutions
Message 2 of 7

RunrigForever
  • 2379 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had a large strawberry ice cream tub with rainbow sprinkles and milk chocolate flake from the Ice Cream Tug Boat moored on the Leeds Liverpool canal in town slight_smile

Tomorrow, depends upon the weather - overcast 17c forecast ... Maybe a walk to the park and watch the world go by for a while xx slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 3 of 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6838 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1529 Solutions

I went to Butlins for the original 60's week

Once in 1964 and again in 1966 🤣

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 7

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 565 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I went to Butlins one year with friends for a adult weekend and fell a sleep on the toilet 🤣

Message 5 of 7

RunrigForever
  • 2379 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Pipstop78 Thank you for starting my day with a fantastic laugh lolz

When I was a single parent & my son was 9 we went to the Haven holiday camps 3rd week June ... Hastings, Primrose Valley, Skegness ....... Had I had my passport as Alex then was on my passport we would have gone over to France for the day ... Everything on site is marvellous for such as us then, I don't drive, but love travelling by train = 'Let the Train take the Strain' was old advertising slogan and we felt secure.

Last year I went to Ravenglass in between the house being sandblasted and the double glazing coming. Super break away, would love to go again, but just not well enough to travel right now xx slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123504 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Luke30 

I'm at Yarmouth for a 60's /70's weekend. Great bands, lovely to be with good friends. Plenty of booze and laughter.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7