Did you mean: 

Wanda Vision finale

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Now that Wanda Vision has concluded it's 9 episode run over on Disney+ and everyone has had the weekend to watch it I thought it was safe to post a topic about the show in general. I'll make sure to include a spoiler tag for any talk of the final few eps and what they could mean for the future of the MCU. 

I'm a big fan of the MCU and thoroughly enjoyed all of the movies and even the non MCU Netflix shows. for me in Wanda Vision was great to see the larger MCU being referenced a lot more in a show and they really did a great job with the overall story and dealing with Wanda's grief following the events of the movies. 

The show was well produced and I loved the way they represented the different decades of TV whist adding the little Marvel twist to things with things slowly escalating as the show goes on. 

OK spoiler warning for those who haven't seen the show...  

More info

I've seen some comments online where people were a bit disappointed with the ending as they were expecting a big bad guy reveal who Agatha Harkness was working with. For me I think Kathryn Hahn was amazing as the main villain and it certainly didn't need the introduction of any further bad guys to make the ending satisfying. 

Loved the proper scarlet witch costume! They did a great job of staying true to the comic version but toning it down for the MCU. 

It was perfect that the big battle between the 2 versions of Vision was settled with a philosophical debate! Very true to the character and it had be chuckling.

The 2 post credit scenes were good and setup the next Captain Marvel and Dr Strange movies.

I would have enjoyed a brief cameo from Dr Srange at some point but they had a lot to cram in so I see why they didn't go for it. 

Overall I really loved the show and it has me super hyped for all the up-coming Disney+ Marvel content that's scheduled for this year. 

Let me know your thoughts on the show below and don't forget spoiler tags for any juicy plot details. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Only watched ep 1 and 2 - give me a couple of days to catch up!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 18

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

On my list for next week to binge watch over the week so I'll comment again the weekend after this weekend cool

Message 3 of 18

gmarkj
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Halfway through ep4 - slow to get going, but starting to pick up now!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 4 of 18

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries @gmarkj@sheepdog let me know once you've caught up! smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 5 of 18

gmarkj
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Up to ep8 now!
It's a bit like an avalanche - slow to start but once the momentum builds up it's electric!!

Message 6 of 18

gmarkj
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Ep8 done.
There goes the lunch break!

Message 7 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144097 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
I'm half way through Halloween.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 18

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@gmarkj, @MI5 did you have a chance to finish up the series over the weekend? slight_smile

signature

Message 9 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144097 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Not yet, Mrs was watching re-runs of Vampire Diaries !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 18