cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks but goodbye

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to those who have made me feel welcome here. Especially to @Cleoriff @jonsie & @Anonymous who have gone out of their way to be nice. Unfortunately due to bullying and no answer from management or moderators after I ask for help because of the bullying here I must leave.

Take care all.

-Mel-

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I'm not taking sides but it is wrong to name specific members. 

If you are not happy with the way people are behaving then contact @Toby or the other team members.  When they have time then they will respond. 

In the past, I have been pulled up for using the word 'bullying' so I hope you have water tight evidence to prove this.

Banter is always going on between members and sometimes I am not happy with it.  Not everyone will always agree but sometimes you just have to accept it. slight_smile

Message 2 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have screenshots of it and will be going to the CEO with them now
Message 3 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gemz4the1 wrote:

If your posts were removed then moderators have reviewed what has been said and took the action that they saw fit.

Agreed which is why I have to go higher

Message 4 of 27

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Would you still be unhappy if the moderators reviewed it and removed the other members' posts?

If the posts have been removed then the moderators have done their job.

Message 5 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
so it's OK to bully someone as long as the posts are removed?
Message 6 of 27

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

It would be very sad to see two new members leave, or even be considering leaving after such a brief time here. It's an unfortunate fact that many long standing, and very knowledgeable members have chosen to leave recently. It's left a void, and has been filled by some people posting meaningless and unnecessary topics that would be best suited for social media sites rather than here. Still, I don't make the rules, and can only voice an opinion. I hope @Anonymous and @Anonymous will reconsider before leaving.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I feel very sad about this also, this is a forum where everyone should be able to air their views and opinions and help each other without that "competition" feel. Yes I understand that there are times one may feel isolated or personally attacked and it's not very nice. I feel people need to think about what they say before posting 😞 once again please think about it all before you leave
Message 8 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

It makes me sad that you feel this way...:smileysad: This community is suppose to help one another, it's not about who gives the most amount of answers, how many kudos u get, or whatever score people are keeping!

In life I always follow this motto "people have the importance you give them" and I wish you would follow it and not leave. If someone is trying to wind u up just ignore them, like you said @Anonymous there are a lot of people on here that come here just to learn and help others for the sake of helping. This forum will only become a game if you let it. But of course it's up to you what u want to do.

Message 9 of 27

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I feel very sad about this also, this is a forum where everyone should be able to air their views and opinions and help each other without that "competition" feel.

The monthly rewards system is the cause of the competition feel......get rid of it and the Community will possibly return to sanity.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 10 of 27