cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU GO ERROR: the call could not be connected

Anonymous
Not applicable
i was using the appon roaming since lAst one week without any problems on two different devices.
This morning it stopped working on both devices and giving error message " The call could not be connected "
I was using the app with 4g and also with home broadband but it suddenly stopped working. Is there anyone who can help me would be great . I have reinstalled the app on both devices but still same - thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  Welcome to the forum

We have a Tugo expert here called @jonsie He uses it a lot when he is abroad. I will mention him in my post and hopefully he will be able to assist

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's possibly a temperorary fault but I haven't used it today so I'm not sure if it's just general or unique to your account. You have done the usual uninstall and reinstall which fixws most problems so I can only suggest you sign out and try it again tomorrow.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

That will probably fix it. Whenever a new software version comes out, the previous versions stop working correctly.Not always, but it happens a lot.

There was a new update released 3 days ago , so I would go with @jonsie on this....remove it from all the devices and install them again. slight_smile

Message 4 of 4