Have I taken my meds?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123150 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

If honest @Anonymous I am not impressed at all. I have great admiration for the technology of course..but I honestly can't see the need for it.

If you want to make sure someone takes their pills when they need to... then they should have one of these

The technology with the device in your link maps whether medication has been taken. However, this information may not be accessed by the medical team for some while. By then it could be too late. Of course this is purely personal opinion.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good point @Cleoriff   Maybe the info can be relayed to family members via bluetooth?  its not clear from the report.  Nevertheless an interesting application of technology. 

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 123150 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Good point @Cleoriff   Maybe the info can be relayed to family members via bluetooth?  its not clear from the report.  Nevertheless an interesting application of technology. 

I just doubt it would ever see the light of day in the UK  @Anonymous I am sure the National Institute of Clinical Excellence would say it was far too expensive. As for family members receiving information  via bluetooth? We then become reliant on other types of technology. Is the phone fully charged...is it on at all times...is bluetooth on and working? No....for now I feel happy knowing we only have one problem ....'Here are the pills...please take them at the correct time'...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4