Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Romantic gift

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 554 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

What romantic gift/ holiday have you ever done for your other half? Me I took my partner away on holiday 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

I took my missus to Japan to propose... 

I have also taken here to Paris for a romantic weekend away...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

RunrigForever
  • 2192 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don't have an other half ..... havn't had for nearly 30 years ... & ... there's now't wrong wi' me !

My last break away was late Autumn 2021 ... my son and daughter-in-law treated me to a lovely stay in Whitley Bay, which I have fallen in love with - from the freshness of the air to the high up rolling grassed area ... current too strong to swim or paddle in for me anyway ... tried to walk to St Mary's Point lighthouse, but it kept getting further away ha ha ha ... all this without my 4 wheeled walker which was in Alex's car boot in Washington, Tyne and Wear ..... must be the invigorating seaside, which I have always loved ..... would move to the seaside, but too many house moves when married has scotched that ..... they put me up in a luxury room at the Premier Inn with a Beefeater next door ..... on the day Alex woke up at 6:30am with a nasty migraine, as above I amused myself ..... he had recovered enough for us all to share a meal there in the evening.

Love the county of NORTHUMBERLAND XX 

***DESORMAIS***
Message 3 of 4

RunrigForever
  • 2192 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How lovely @madasaf1sh referring to your post above xx slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 4 of 4