cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime day

Anonymous
Not applicable
So who's been spending the day jumping on and off devices watching for deals ?
I've been buying up bits and pieces my favourite is the rhubarb gin that's going away as a Christmas present to me plus cables and chargers that will all come in handy as presents or replacements for ones the kids kill 😳
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen 2 budgies on there going cheap cheap!!

Seriously though, I've looked through and there are some bargains to be had!

Message 2 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

I was looking forward to today, only to be disappointed by the lack of anything of interest to me. There were several things I've had on my wish list that I was holding off on to see if the price would go down today, but none of them were included in what's on offer. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They never are - It's just a con to get more people signed up to Prime imho........
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't know it was Prime Day

Are you referring to Amazon Prime?

Not signed up to it Don't know

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
it was the last day of hubby prime trial ( just cancelled)
I've had quite a haul mainly bits and bobs for the birthdays and christmas box.
yes it was amazon prime day
I was careful to stick stuff in my basket then go and check prices there was a few things I didn't buy as the prices weren't good enough, the amazon own brand lightening cables are very good so I was on the look out for them.
we know that my daughter will want a graphing calculator but there was no sign of them so I have my camelcamelcamel watching out for the best price.
overall I am happy with what I got at the price I paid but I wasn't expecting too much so didn't get disappointed.
Message 6 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

A propos of my earlier comment: https://bgr.com/2015/07/15/amazon-prime-day-sale-backlash/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I am a prime customer.  Served me and the family well over the years. .....Not impressed with the sale offers though...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Had a look last night/this morning to see if there was anything of interest on the upcoming deals and left with the comment 'Amazon's junk....'. Nice to see I wasn't alone in thinking that either. More of the same coming up in November. Though Prime does look a good deal overall on the TV/books/delivery aspect. 

Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The thing I like about Prime is....If I have reason to complain about anything with Amazon they extend my Prime membership by another month. Now that's good service LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11