cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I bought a new phone and have choosen next day free delivery option. It was 5 days ago and I still haven't recieve my phone. O2 charged me for it though. They are very nice when you speak to them but then they don't do anything to find out why I still don't have a phone which I paid for. No one cares, they just want money and then they don't care. Highly recommended NOT to use them,better choose different company. I will definetly let know all my friends and family about their poor service. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Speak to O2 customer services by phone and insist on knowing if it's actually in stock.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edit : check your e mail in box and spam folders too.

Link on tracking http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs
Message 2 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 123511 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

This sounds very much like a repeat of so many other posts just lately...

Order a phone...take your money...and the phone is actually NOT in stockSmiley Mad

Poor practice from O2...and increasingly on the rise it appears

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 123511 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Snap @jonsie  two great minds and all that.....

I suppose the order is either 'pending'...or showing nothing....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 14

MI5
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions
Oh dear, another one 😞
It really is most advisable to go into an O2 shop to upgrade - It seems to be the way with the website just lately.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
It does beg the question are o2 cutting back on purchasing? Phones repeatedly out of stock. 4g rollout slowed right down. Outsourcing call centres.

Just a thought
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
No, phone definitely was in stock but they said that it has been delivered even though it wasn't. They keep telling me that they will solve that problem and then do nothing about it. I work for a newspaper and will publish an article about this is the case will not be sorted by the end of this week . Had enough of meaningless promises. In the last few days I've contacted them about 30 times. They didn't call even once. Poor, poor service...
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you've spoken to Uk Customer Services on 202 Pay Monthly or 4445 Payg, and getting no resolution then perhaps go this route http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Let us know how you get on please.
Message 9 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 123511 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
No, phone definitely was in stock but they said that it has been delivered even though it wasn't.

Hi @Anonymous  I have just noticed this sentence in your last post. "They say it has been delivered even though it wasn't"  I would say if this is what O2 are saying, your next step would be to ask for proof of delivery?

Someone has to sign for any new phone on delivery to the address. So this should be an avenue you should be exploring next, in my opinion.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 14