cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pokes head around the door and waves hello!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How is everyone?  What have I missed?  It's been a busy few months what with holidays, husband's 'big' birthday, a poorly mother in law and sadly losing one of the cats.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Tracey

Good to see you back here.

Sounds like theirs been lots going on in your world.

I'm soon to be a Grandad for the second time 😄

Everything else is dandy in my world ☺️
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  When is the new addition due?  I'm glad all is well with you.

It's been a busy time and I think it's going to carry on for a while longer but that's no excuse for me ignoring everyone!

Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

How is everyone?  What have I missed?  It's been a busy few months what with holidays, husband's 'big' birthday, a poorly mother in law and sadly losing one of the cats.

Hey @Anonymous  Lovely to hear from you again. What have you missed.... How long have you got? :smileytongue:....(joking really)

Hope you are fit and well now...a good holiday tends to be a cure for many things. Sorry to hear about your cat.:smileysad: I lost one in August.....and sadly another one not too well at present.:smileysad:

Anyway I am off to a Rock and Roll weekend tomorrow with the 'Gang of Eight'....I dont think there will be that much dancing going on....we tend to be too drunk to stand...let alone dance....LOL

(Thank god this only happens once a year....):happy-smiley01:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

No gossip then?!

I'm a lot better now thanks - I stopped taking the tablets given to me by the doctor and it made a huge difference!  (Before you tell me off my GP didn't intend me to be on them permanently although another GP did - I went with mine!)

I'm so sorry to hear about your cats.  It's so hard isn't it?  We lost William, the stray who adopted me and went to live with my Mum.  He was only with us for 6 months but he made a huge impression and I still miss him when I go to Mum's.  She was so lonely on her own that she's adopted another cat, George (carrying on the royal theme) and he's keeping her on her toes!

Enjoy the weekend!  I'm off to see Bryan Adams at the O2 on Saturday and I'm looking forward to that!

Message 5 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Lovely to see you back @Anonymous and enjoy Bryan Adams! Have you been a long-term fan?

Also, a huge congrats to @bandofbrothers! Amazing news slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

My daughter is just over 5 months pregnant with her first - a girl.

Exciting times ahead.

It's really Good to hear from you 😄

And Cheers @Toby ~ Much appreciated ☺️
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's lovely BoB.

Thanks Toby.  I've been a Bryan Adams fan for years but this is only the second time I've seen him live.  The last time was (and I'm showing my age here!) 18 years ago on the 18 til I Die tour!

I just need Bruce Springsteen to tour again and I'll be happy!

Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a lot better now thanks - I stopped taking the tablets given to me by the doctor and it made a huge difference!  (Before you tell me off my GP didn't intend me to be on them permanently although another GP did - I went with mine!)

I wouldn't dream of telling you off for stopping taking those tablets. Sometimes  we have to remember that we know how we feel..... better than any GP...:smileywink:

Anyway.... have a great time at the O2...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

They threatened me with an endoscopy so I decided to rule out the lansoperazole first!

I'm really looking forward to it, my friend saw him last week and said he was brilliant.

Message 10 of 12