Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel watch claim

Adshop
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, was just wondering if anyone can help as I feel like I'm butting my head against the wall. I pre-ordered the pixel fold, part of that was because I could claim the pixel watch for free. I used the chat service through the app, that was truly awful. They actually said the promotion had finished and were no help. I also spoke to someone who sent me a link. I've clicked on the link and it doesn't work. Does anyone know how I can claim my free watch. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Ads.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10282 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions

@Adshop 

It is a promotion run by Google and not o2..

The link is https://promo-rewards.com/fold/en-GB and you cant claim  until 14 days after your Fold has been delivered so if 22nd August  so you need to wait till around the 6th September to claim..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@Adshop 

https://promo-rewards.com/fold/en-GB

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Adshop
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, that's a great help.

Message 4 of 9

Adshop
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, much appreciated.

Message 5 of 9

Islander1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi: one of the documents they ask for is proof of purchase. I called 02 and asked them to send me this after 4 phone calls they sent me something but when I made a claim I was told it was the wrong document. 02 don’t seem to want to help. Do you no what the proof of purchase looks like? 

Message 6 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10282 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions

@Islander1 

Ahh, you need the receipt or email from o2 to say that you pre-ordered it, took me 3 attempts with Google as it is them who are being fussy about the documentation.

If you pre-ordered on line you will have an email showing the details, of both the order and the delivery/tariff etc

If in store you need the physical pre-order receipt, they will not accept anything else..

As I said took me 3 attempts to get Google to accept the documentation.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 9

Islander1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your reply. I bought my mobile over the phone. I have made 2 claims now and waiting for a reply on the second one. 

I have a email from 02 named pre order details. At the top it’s called contract summery. Do you no if this is the one they are looking for? That email is just telling me what my contact will look like if I proceed with it. 

I have a second email called contact information.  That one goes over 5 pages. 
If these are not right then I’m not sure what one I need. 

Message 8 of 9

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6306 Posts
  • 112 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Islander1 

I would be inclined to submit those documents as you have them to hand and see what happens. 

If they are rejected, I suggest you ask Google to specify precisely what you need. 

Incidentally, you say :-

"I have a second email called contact information.  That one goes over 5 pages". 

I assume that is meant to say "...contract information" ? 

Message 9 of 9