Did you mean: 

On a short break..!

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Hi guys,

Well I'm sat in a hotel room with my feet up, and drinking a lovely coffee (we brought our own fresh coffee and the cafetiere) with the telly on..!

Ohhh the total luxury of doing absolutely nothing grin

Must say that I'm very lucky to have this time away with my gf, when so many ppl atm can't afford to live comfortably in their own homes.!

Charlie.
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Enjoy the rest wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 44

gindygoo
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Thanks @MI5  we will, as soon as we've recharged our batteries by slobbing out for the day we'll start exploring grin

C xx

Message 3 of 44

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Have fun.. Lucky thing 😉 x
giphy-3
Message 4 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gindygoo wrote:
Hi guys,

Well I'm sat in a hotel room with my feet up, and drinking a lovely coffee (we brought our own fresh coffee and the cafetiere) with the telly on..!

Ohhh the total luxury of doing absolutely nothing grin

Must say that I'm very lucky to have this time away with my gf, when so many ppl atm can't afford to live comfortably in their own homes.!

Charlie.

there's nothing quite like having a short break with a good friend is there ..... enjoy yourself with your gf Charlie ..... like your phrase 'Brighton's Secret' xo slight_smile

Message 5 of 44

gindygoo
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Hey there @Anonymous lol the gf is actually my other half lol, some would say my better half grin but yeah it's lovely getting away for a while!! C

C xx
Message 6 of 44

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't forget to take a souvenir from your room
Message 8 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Wish I was getting away Happy Dance

jonsie you always put a smile slight_smile on my face even though sometimes is a bit of a sardonic one 

we should get together at a place of mutual convenience & get totally ratarssed jonsie before you go away to meet your lady heart love waiting for you in your beloved Thailand ..... = ..... soon jonsie soon xo slight_smile

Message 9 of 44

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm still waiting for @Toby to arrange a gathering of the flock which was talked about before Christmas Smiley Surprised

Message 10 of 44