Did you mean: 

Off next week & Game Announcement

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone wave

I just wanted to let you know that I will be taking next week off, to recharge my batteries a bit in the sun and catch up on all my reading (a cheeky preview below) wink 

giphy (12).gif

But of course I won't leave you all to yourselves (I know you guys would love that), but in the caring and helpful hands of @LukasB and @Martin-O2.

And to end the week on a high and make you miss me even more, I prepared another little game for you which will go live tomorrow morning at 10am. So I hope you are ready for a final Word Search before the start of the weekend ☀️ ☀️ ☀️

Hope to see all of my regular quizzers there @Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo @MI5 @gmarkj @jonsie @pgn @BobM @sheepdog @Anonymous @TallTrees @RunrigForever @madasaf1sh as well as many others smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145059 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Enjoy wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 15

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4467 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hope you enjoy your time off and that the weather stays nice for you.  thumbsup  Just remember you have to come back though.  smiling

Message 3 of 15

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thank you everyone @jonsie @BobM @MI5 smiling And don't worry I'll be back, I wouldn't completely leave you alone with the other two upside_down

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 5 of 15

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:
Yeah, god forbid....

joy

signature

Message 7 of 15

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25228 Posts
  • 818 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have a great break @TheresaV - you deserve it.

I`ll try and join in with the Word Search [love `em] tomorrow but might have to miss out for a bit when carer comes to do the domestics slight_frown

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 8 of 15

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thank you so much @Mi-Amigo relieved

It would be great if you could join, I think this one will be longer as it's a proper Word Search so hopefully you guys won't solve it as quickly as the Word Scramble upside_down

signature

Message 9 of 15

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25228 Posts
  • 818 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

Thank you so much @Mi-Amigo relieved

It would be great if you could join, I think this one will be longer as it's a proper Word Search so hopefully you guys won't solve it as quickly as the Word Scramble upside_down

Thanks @TheresaV 

That`s good news. I should have a chance as a proper Word Search will probably take longer - and there`s always at least one word towards the end which some of us [me!!!] can`t work out, never mind find joy

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 10 of 15