cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are not the worst in the world ............unless you know better of course

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been known to throw in the odd criticism of O2 Customer Service but I have never been kept waiting more than a few minutes for an answer (I didn't say the correct answer!).  I am planning a trip to GB in the foreseeable future and am thinking of hiring a car when I arrive.  I found a well known car rental concern online but could not find an answer to a simple question such as how far is the pick up point from the arrivals lounge. So I sent them an email seeking clarification about this.  I got an almost immediate response saying they would "do our best to reply within 10 working days".  Glad I did not phone as it would probably be Christmas before they could answer the phone.

Gerry

(Did you guess the heat is getting to me?  Off for a lie down.  Where did I leave my chill pills?)

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Your email probably has to go to some call centre overseas who will have to send an intrepid explorer to map out the Uk and pace the distance from arrivals to pick up point. Hope you sent them longitude and latitude of your preferred air terminal @Anonymous ?

Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck with your e mail. wink
Message 3 of 12

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
.... And can you guess I'm prattling on from the beer garden of my local hostelry??
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Your email probably has to go to some call centre overseas who will have to send an intrepid explorer to map out the Uk and pace the distance from arrivals to pick up point. Hope you sent them longitude and latitude of your preferred air terminal @Anonymous ?

@Anonymous!   why didn't I think of that @jonsie  ? It might well have helped, but it will be interesting to see their reply. But no matter if it is too far I could always hire another car to get there.

Gerry

Message 5 of 12

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Anonymous I've got the answer to all our problems.... O2 to install 4G transmitters on all the wind turbines sprouting throughout the UK.... Simple!Bouncy

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:
.... And can you guess I'm prattling on from the beer garden of my local hostelry??

@Anonymous I did not @jonsie  but I am sure you are not as thunk as some drinkle peep. Spaced

Gerry

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous I've got the answer to all our problems.... O2 to install 4G transmitters on all the wind turbines sprouting throughout the UK.... Simple!Bouncy

No that is just silly.  Sure the wind would blow the signal away.   LOL

Gerry

Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! @Anonymous 

Gerry

Message 9 of 12

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@AnonymousI think it all depends which way the courtesy bus goes round the airport Crazy

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 10 of 12