cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News ; Samsung launches a new Galaxy S5 with a Quad HD screen and faster internet.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung launches a new Galaxy S5 with a Quad HD screen and faster internet.

"The Samsung Galaxy S5 only landed a couple of months ago, but Samsung has already released a new and improved version. We know things move fast in tech, but this is ridiculous."

"The new version – the Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A, as it’s known – is only for South Korea at the moment. While it looks just like the standard S5, it packs some mighty impressive skills."

My thoughts ;

Flooding the high street with improved specs like this would make me hesitant in buying into the current model on offer. I understand if one always waited for what's out new around the corner, then one wouldn't actually make a purchase at all advice, but at this rate theirs a new one being released around lots of corners ! Ok right now it's not released in the Uk ( yet. wink )

Source : The Gadget Show.

http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/gadget-show/gadget-news/quad-hd-samsung-galaxy-s5-lte-a-unleashed
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Wow, that even beats Sony's release cycle. What we talking here, 2 months?
Message 3 of 4

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Kinda proves next mobile gen for 2015 will all be about the Qhd.
Pointless tech on anything under 6 inches, and will such batteries like lollypops.
I sincerely hope at least 1 maker keeps 1080 and has twice the battery life.
Message 4 of 4