cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News :Having iPhone 5 battery problems? You could be eligible for a free battery replacement.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Headline : Having iPhone 5 battery problems? You could be eligible for a free battery replacement.

"Apple initiated a NEW Battery Replacement Program on Friday, acknowledging a small percentage of iPhone 5 units may be having battery problems. According to Apple, affected “iPhone 5 devices may suddenly experience shorter battery life or need to be charged more frequently.” If you purchased an iPhone 5 between September 2012 and January 2013, and if you’re experiencing these symptoms, then you might be eligible for a free battery replacement. A specific page was added today to Apple’s website where iPhone 5 users can check their device’s serial number against the database of devices that are potentially affected. The program is opened to China and the US starting Friday, August 22, and will be available to other countries on August 29."

My thoughts : Heads up for iPhone 5 users.

Source : iDownloadblog

Read more here : 

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/08/22/iphone-5-battery-replacement-program/

Battery-Replacement-Program.png

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
You have just got to love apples customer service it really is top notch and second to none
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sure is. slight_smile
Message 3 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
You have just got to love apples customer service it really is top notch and second to none

I might just say @Anonymous ...that's the least they can do if they sell substandard goods LOL

Samsung rules and all that...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I might just say @Anonymous ...that's the least they can do if they sell substandard goods LOL

Samsung rules and all that...Bouncy

Samsung and their bulging batteries ! Yep they rule   Thinking 

Apple do this work in-house , 

Samsung want your phone and battery sending off to them.

Yup Samsung Rules !

Message 5 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You walked into that one Den wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

LOLLOL

I was just WAITING for that response bob...and there it was...

I bet your fingers hardly touched the screen with the speed of your reply...in your effort to get that off your chest...Destroy Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

I know Rich...I thought the same the minute I posted it....however little things and all that ...Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

I know Rich...I thought the same the minute I posted it....however little things and all that ...Smiley Very Happy

You know I mean no harm.

Hug

Message 9 of 17

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Cheap shot wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 17