cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Year's Eve: What are you planning to do?

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

New Year's Eve is approaching fast, so I thought I'd ask what you're all up to tomorrow night?

Are you a party animal, or a deep sleeper during the midnight bells?

Whatever you are doing, myself and the rest of the team wish you all a happy and healthy 2015 slight_smile

New-Years-Eve-in-London.jpg

bocadolobo.com

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Toby.

As the clock counts out 2014 and Welcomes in 2015, I would like to extend to you and your nearest and dearest and the members on the O2 Community Forum a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

May 2015 bring Health and Happiness to you all.

Let's see how long you can stick to your New Year Resolutions ~ If you make any that is !

I'll be frequenting my local Working Man's Club with by family to see in the New Year. I  

Best Regards, Lee.

image.jpg

Message 2 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll be asleep although no doubt I'll be woken up by the fireworks!  I'm hoping next year will be a better one although I'm not too sure at the moment!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Message 3 of 27

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

I'll be either going to bed or watching the fireworks at 12am on the television amazed by the amount of money spent on about 15 mins of effort by the councils who complain about gov cutbacks whilst watching the neighbours set off their own fireworks worrying that it won't hit the cars on our driveway!

This forthcoming year, I might resolve to be a little less cynical Drum

Message 4 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144985 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions
We'll be at a friends house with a large gathering of all our friends getting merry and playing silly games no doubt wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 123367 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

I will be babysitting two grandchildren....(joy of joys) .... My days of going out partying on NYE are over now as I have always been lumbered  asked to have the grandkids LOL (which I do actually love)

We may take them to a firework display.....

I will be putting the cats into lockdown though.....like most animals they hate fireworks Cat

Edit: Happy New Year to one and all.....Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 27

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Surely unemployment isn't that bad in Leeds ?......there must be more than one working man slight_smile

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 7 of 27

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'll be in the local bars (not alone thankfully) and will be on the beach at midnight to watch the fireworks.

The bars, including customers and bar ladies empty around 5 minutes before to have a mass hug amongst other things. Pick pockets delight but all valuables will be locked in the hotel safe. Last year was crazy.

pattaya-countdown-2014.jpg

Happy new year everyone to you and yours! Mexican Wave

picture courtesy of googla as I have more sense than stand there with my phone on show to the huge numbers you see on the beach:smileywink:

Message 8 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll be down the pub doing karaoke with my missus, happy new year everyone
Message 9 of 27

MI5
  • 144985 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'll be down the pub doing karaoke with my missus, happy new year everyone

Seems a bit lame compared to jonsie's new year Fear

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 27