Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masked Singer UK - to return!!!!

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The British version of the maddest but most addictive TV show - The Masked Singer is to return!!!

Series 2 of the show, which was so popular among members of the Community, is scheduled to begin filming in September 2020.

source: https://planetradio.co.uk/heat/entertainment/television/masked-singer-series-two-filming/

I am so looking forward to the screening of The Masked Singer, which, as yet, has not been announced.

Anyone else a fan and looking forward to the madness? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That's great news @Mi-Amigo yahoo

Been watching the US version which was hard going as I didn't know half of the 'celebrities'!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10656 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Can't help, never heard of it @Mi-Amigo

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 7

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

I too have been watching the US version on ITV at the weekend but because I don`t recognise many of the singers [except Kelly Osbourne] didn`t enjoy it as much as the UK version.

If I remember rightly, didn`t you identify the winner of UK series one before the reveal - on the Off Topic thread earlier in the year??? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes I got Hedgehog (Jason Manford) and the winner, Queen Bee (Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud) yahoo

I seem to remember that Kathryn Jenkins was in it and no-one guessed her at all?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Might be the highlight of terrestial TV this year! Any one know when its going to be broadcast?

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@sheepdog 

This from Wiki

On 25 January 2020, it was announced that the show would be returning for a second series.[7] On 30 April 2020, it was reported that they were considering filming the new series without an audience due to the COVID-19 pandemic.[8] It was later announced on 17 August 2020 that filming would begin on 14 September with safety precautions in place.[9]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7