Did you mean: 

Marvel "What If...?" - Discussion Thread

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone 👋

Have you seen the new series on Disney+ called "What If...?"? If not - Now is the time! Especially if you are a fan of all things Marvel. And with @Martin-O2 being away at the moment, I am taking over his spot as a resident Marvel fan (at least I know a bit more than @LukasB or this I hope) to bring you this gem a bit closer. But first of all, let's have a look at the trailer:

"What If...?" flips the script of the Marvel Universe, reimagining popular events from our most favourite Marvel films in new and unexpected ways, focusing on different heroes of the MCU. But that's not the only exciting thing about this series. This is also the first fully animated series by Marvel with a voice cast that features a host of stars. Intrigued? Join us on this discussion thread where we discuss each week's episode.

To avoid spoiling the experience for anyone, make sure you put your thoughts into spoiler tag 😉

More info
So the first episode of the series “What If… Captain Carter Were The First Avenger?”, was released last week and I myself was pleasantly surprised. It mainly focuses on a WWII version of Peggy Carter who made an alternate choice that affected the creation of Captain America of how we know him. How did you like this episode? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

I watched the first episode last week and really enjoyed it.

Am looking forward to watching the 2nd episode later today, and seeing what else they have in store for us!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes the first episode was very enjoyable

Nice to watch something different

Message 3 of 4

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I did enjoy the first episode too @gmarkj @jonsie and will try to get the second one in this evening! Keep me updated on your thoughts 😉

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4