Marvel Movie Night - Ant-Man

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

jeshoots-com-PpYOQgsZDM4-unsplash.jpg

Hi everyone!

Welcome to our second official Community Movie Night! 

This time's theme was Marvel and tonight is the night - After three days of voting you have decided on Ant-Man as the film to watch and we hope you are ready for some superhero action 🦸‍♂️

How does it work? Well, we will all gather here tonight at 8pm and simultaneously start watching the film. The comment section will give us the opportunity to then discuss on the who's and what's of the film whilst watching it (I already have some questions for all those Marvel fans). Feel free to get involved even if you only have Ant-Man on a Blu-Ray or another streaming service hugging

Otherwise, we will see you here at 8pm, with your Disney+ and popcorn at the ready, steady, watch!

Get your Disney+ Extra. Whether you’re new to O2 or upgrading, you can get 6 months of Disney+ on us, with our latest plans. Simply choose it as your Extra when you checkout.

Not ready for an upgrade? Add Disney+ as an Extra to your current plan via My O2 for £5.99 a month, and we’ll give you £2 a month off your bill.

Already got Disney+? That's no reason to miss out on 6 months on us. You can choose Disney+ as an Extra even if you're already a subscriber. Check out our Disney+ Extra FAQs for more info.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 122
121 REPLIES 121

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I am so excited for this @Cleoriff @MI5 @sheepdog @gmarkj @jonsie @pgn @LukasB @Martin-O2 grimacing

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 122

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
*beep!*.............
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 122

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
will watch but delayed to you guys...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 122

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Both films are great so I'm happy even though my pick lost. slight_smile

No worries @gmarkj we had a few watch later last time so jump in the discussion once you've finished up. wink

signature

Message 6 of 122

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Ant man is a weekly watch for me anyway, it seems the boy has inherited his dad's love of Marvel and ant man is one of his favourites, along with Ragnarok, winter soldier, civil war and infinity war + Endgame.
However, as it's Friday, it's falcon and winter soldier tonight for us.
Message 7 of 122

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Glad to hear you like Ant-Man so much @viridis, makes me think I will like it too!

Hopefully you will join nonetheless @MI5 and looking forward to see you guys in a about an hour @jonsie @Martin-O2 @LukasB and maybe you can join later @gmarkj smiling

signature

Message 8 of 122

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'll be late in, sorry.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 122

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

And me....sorry about that but certain events have `changed our plans.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 122