Did you mean: 

Hey hey hey

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Hiya Everybody,

Sorry I've been AWOL for the past few months...well since the start of the year really.

Things got a little crazy at work after Christmas, I was totally snowed under and meeting myself coming backwards half the time, so just didn't get the chance to pop on like I usually do. And then, what else does any (in)sane person do when life is already chaos? I bought a business! LOL

Don't worry I'm still here, doing the same job that I was before, but now as well as that I'm co-owner of a small deli and sandwich shop. yahoo So since the start of February I can probably count on one hand the number of hours sleep I've had, haha. But it's all good, absolutely loving the new challenge and it's certainly keeping me on my toes!

As we come into festival and gig season I'm hoping to take a little bit of a back seat to give me some time out to recharge, which means I should be around a little more again all being well (don't all boo too loudly, hehe).

Hope everybody here is well - have I missed anything exciting? tongue_winking

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I’ll have a pastrami and cheese flatbread please slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Wa10 Well done on your new business venture.

All as before on here though we have a new Community Admin called @EmilieT.

Also @Marjo and @Martin-O2 are running the community between them now as Mercedes has left.

Welcome back wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Sounds like a very exciting time @Wa10

Lovely to meet you, and it's great to see you coming back to the Community - the more the merrier slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lovely to hear from you @Wa10 ... & ... all the best in your new business venture ... & ... if you could send out a fennel salami & cream cheese on rye I'd be well chuffed slight_smile

Message 5 of 7

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Congrats on your new business venture @Wa10, hope all goes well with it and you. And welcome back. Oh and I would love pastrami and coleslaw on rye, please 😉
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well done on your new venture @Wa10 and don't forget me when you have made your first million Happy Dance

Message 7 of 7