Did you mean:ย 

โ€Œ๐ŸŽƒโ€Œ HALLOWEEK 2021 on the O2 Community โ€Œ๐ŸŽƒโ€Œ

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 14.18.41.png

Ho, ho, ho. No, sorry, wrong holiday. (But, to be honest, the prospect of Christmas already happening this year may be even scarier than Halloween). 

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘ป!

I'm happy to announce that next week, we'll be having lots of Halloween-orientated fun in the O2 Community. From Monday 25th October to Sunday 31st October, we have a range of games and activities to be played in celebration of the holiday.

Now, this list is nowhere near final. But even though, your ghoulish community managers (@lewys-gp, @RafaC and @Martin-O2) are willing to step up and fill in the gaps, we're more hoping to complete it with suggestions from you all. Think of the list like Frankenstein's Monster and we're about to build this tall, hideous creature of fun together ๐Ÿงช. 

So, as Freddy Krueger would want you to do, delve into your deepest dreams and let us know your ideas ๐Ÿ’ญ!

Monday 25th October @Mi-Amigo's White Room Quiz Halloween Edition ๐Ÿค”
Tuesday 26th October @RafaC's Spooky Stories Vault ๐Ÿ“–
Wednesday 27th October @TallTreesHalloween Menu ๐Ÿซ
Thursday 28th October

[Morning] @Cleoriff's One Sentence Halloween Story โœ๏ธ

[Afternoon] @lewys-gp's Tarot Card Reading ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Friday 29th October [Day] @lewys-gp's Halloween 20 Questions โ˜ ๏ธ
[Night] Horror Movie Night Watch ๐Ÿ“ฝ
Saturday 30th October  
Sunday 31st October  

Once the topics are posted, I'll link them above in the table.

Need inspiration? Here are some ideas that we could include (let us know if you like/want to host them):

• Pumpkin carving
  • Emoji game
  • Spooky image quiz
  • Tarot card readings
  • Halloween word scramble
  • Halloween crossword
  • Spooky two truths, one lie

Just imagine I'm Jigsaw and I wanna play a game. So, get thinking ๐Ÿ˜†. Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday would be the best days to add them on if possible, but we can be flexible if needed.

More details on which movie we'll be watching next Friday will be coming soon from @Martin-O2.

I'm going to do a Mike Myers now and stop talking. Can't wait to see your suggestions! Thanks very much.

๐Ÿ˜ฐ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘บ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ‘ฝ ๐Ÿค– ๐Ÿง™โ€ ๐Ÿง›โ€ ๐ŸงŸโ€ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐Ÿ•ท ๐Ÿ•ธ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿš ๐Ÿ›ธ ๐ŸŒ• โšก๏ธ ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐Ÿ•ฏ ๐Ÿ—ก โ›“ โšฐ๏ธ โšฑ๏ธ

Community Manager for the O2 Community ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @lewys-gp for putting together Halloweek 2021 on the Community.

My views on what`s already planned

Mon 25 Oct WRQ Halloween edition - I`ve already got this planned and looking forward to it .

Tues 26 Oct Spooky Stories Vault - curious as to what @RafaC has lined up

Wed 27 Oct Halloween Menu - I`m sure @TallTrees is going to come up with some food we`ll all want to try

Thur 28 Oct Halloween One Sentence Story - the highlight of Halloweek. Organised by @Cleoriff , previous OSS have been hilarious. Everyone, whether they have joined in previous OSS or are new to the Community, please join in - you won`t regret it... It`s mad, insane, scary [?] but loads of fun...

Fri 29 Oct @lewys-gp Halloween 20 Questions - I sense this might be revenge on me and my often difficult questions in WRQ but am prepared to give it a go - even if I fail to get any right.

Fri 29 Oct Halloween Movie Night. Can`t wait to find out what @Martin-O2 has in mind for this. 

As to other ideas suggested.

I`d love to see an emoji game and, as everyone knows, I love Word Scramble so a Halloween Word Scramble on Wed would definitely get my vote.

In my opinion, there is already something for evryone and can`t wait to see what extras will be added.

It`s gonna be a spooky fun Halloweek On The Community thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 52

lewys-gp
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Cheers, @Mi-Amigo! No revenge here, even though it did make me laugh ๐Ÿคฃ. I'm sure we'll have a good week now, as everyone sees this post and joins in ๐Ÿ‘. Word scramble is definitely one to consider I think too.

Message 3 of 52

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin'ย 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

I like emoji ๐Ÿคช @lewys-gp 

Tarot card reading ๐Ÿ“š ๐Ÿ˜  yes good but

How does that work haven't done that before.  

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 52

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Excellent, most excellent. The One Sentence Spooky Story is already in the making....a bit like a witches cauldron really hubble, bubble, toil and gory trouble ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Mi-Amigo's WRQ will be as great as usual

@RafaC   Spooky Story Vault....sounds very ....SPOOKY!!
@TallTreesMenu will be wonderful. Always are ๐Ÿ˜‹
@lewys-gp  20 questions...looking forward to that...

I wont be able to take part in the film night unfortunately. It's F1 in the USA this weekend and I will be watching that. Hope it doesn't turn into it's own horror story..

Hope we get an Emoji game and a Word Unscramble

Thanks for this @lewys-gp and @RafaC . It all looks spookily scary and great fun ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’€

All looks great...๐Ÿ‘ปghost

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 52

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Glad, you like it @Cleoriff ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I'm sure we'll manage to squeeze plenty in next week now!

And @TallTrees, I was having a look online and what we could do is have someone with a deck (virtual or real) and then people select which cards they want. Then the Original Poster can reply with their reading ๐Ÿ˜…. We might be able to pull it off.

Message 6 of 52

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I hope I can nail more answers on the WRQ Halloween Edition than on the regular ones @Mi-Amigo ๐Ÿคฃ 

Looking forward to it as I'm looking forward to @Cleoriff's One Sentence Halloween Story that'll probably turn out to be spookier that my own Stories Vault ๐Ÿ’€

I'm very eager to learn a Halloween recipe as well, so I'm quite interested to see what @TallTrees will be sharing with us slight_smile

And regarding the other prospected activities, in terms of games, I like the Spooky image quiz idea, but of course the more the merrier eerier!

Message 7 of 52

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That sounds good @lewys-gp and something we haven't tried before. Really looking forward to this.

Woo Hoo.ghost

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 52

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin'ย 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

@lewys-gp wrote:

Glad, you like it @Cleoriff ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I'm sure we'll manage to squeeze plenty in next week now!

And @TallTrees, I was having a look online and what we could do is have someone with a deck (virtual or real) and then people select which cards they want. Then the Original Poster can reply with their reading ๐Ÿ˜…. We might be able to pull it off.

Cor yes @lewys-gp 

Like the sound of that for sure.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 9 of 52

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

That sounds good @lewys-gp and something we haven't tried before. Really looking forward to this.

Woo Hoo.ghost

I`m looking forward to it, too @lewys-gp but wonder what might be in store ??

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 10 of 52