Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Mothers Day

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Even though my darling son didnt visit today i had a brilliant day.

My son sent me an Amazon voucher last night and he knew i was putting it towards a set of Joseph Joseph chopping boards Smiley Very Happy I already had some money in my account i had accumulated from doing online surveys wink I ordered the chopping boards last night and this morning i noticed they had come down in price so i got on Amazon live chat and Bouncy they gave me the difference back slight_smile

This afternoon son texts telling me he had bought a Now Tv sports pass for the day because he was up early doors and watched the F1 live and he give me log in details so i watched my beloved Manchester United win against the Spurs and the so called brilliant Harry Kane Dance

Was better than watching on Cricfree there was no buffering or video playing silly boogers Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Great you had a wonderful day slight_smile

Good day sportswise too for me with the F1 and then ManU blitzing Spurs Bouncy

I'm on Virginmedia but have my son's log in for Sky Go so I can see most televised footy as I also have BT sport as part of the Virgin packet. Cricfree  I use to watch all the ManU games not televised slight_smile

Message 2 of 22

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

by the way, firstrowsports.eu is another good site for the football....and other sports wink

Message 3 of 22

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

by the way, firstrowsports.eu is another good site for the football....and other sports wink

Thank you i have opened link and saved to my favourites. May miss most of next weeks match against Liverpool cant get home from mums til around 2pm she moans if i say i want to leave earlier 😞

Was going to tick kudos but they vanished from my laptop .

Message 4 of 22

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 22

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

There is no kudo button in off topic so it hasn't disappeared slight_smile

Thank you will have to remember that . I refreshed page a couple times hoping it would appear D'oh!

Message 6 of 22

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's one of many sites that Virgin block 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 22

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It's one of many sites that Virgin block 😞

blocks it if you type it in but do a Google search for free football and click on the link and it lets me in. I bookmarked it and always connects now....

Message 8 of 22

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
top tip - i'll give it a try wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 22

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It looks as if Sky block it too:

http://blocked.nb.sky.com/?firstrowsports.eu

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 22