Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Tricks

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Some I knew, some I didn't. Still useful though.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2019/01/15/15-google-tricks-you-never-knew-before/2580...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes most of them are fairly well known (to me) and I'm not sure I'll ever use the ones I don't already use. 

Message 2 of 5

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Well I've definitely learned something. I must admit I do a lot of Google searches but didn't know about advanced search or all the other things you can get Google to do. So thanks for this @Bambino.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I didn't know about the "easter eggs", some really interesting things on this one thanks @Bambino smile Do you guys know of any other trick than the barrel roll one? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It is interesting @Bambino

I found out about the reservation one (re flights) entirely by accident and the fact it gives you info that others sit in airports waiting for.

I could never understand why people seemed to know the gate number of a flight before it was officially displayed. Once I started booking my flights via Gmail, I had access to that information as well.

Very handy at Malaga airport where there is a great distance to walk between B Gate and C gate .wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5