cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From oven to doorstep

Anonymous
Not applicable

Toyota have unveiled a version of their Tundra pickup with a Hydrogen powered powertrain/engine and a built-in Pizza Oven

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-sema-show/toyota-reveals-hydrogen-powered-pizza-produ...

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@Anonymous interesting article, thank youslight_smile

Not sure it feels right though, a Pizza company helping design a vehicle with Hydrogen fuel cell technology!

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dgilbert2

Indeed.

Gotta hand it to the Japanese though, they definitely come up with some interesting stuff!

Message 3 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Is there really a call for stuff like this?  I had to check the date on the article....

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Is there really a call for stuff like this?  I had to check the date on the article....

@jonsie

Surely you aren't thinking it's a publicity stunt?

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

No i don't but i just think it's a stupid idea, not to mention the cost. Who pays for this in the long run¿

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie

The customer of course.

Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Exactly! But that's progress for you. Things seem to be happening so quickly these days, I just wish I could be around in another 50 years because the world would be so different. It's hard to imagine......

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Exactly! But that's progress for you. Things seem to be happening so quickly these days, I just wish I could be around in another 50 years because the world would be so different. It's hard to imagine......

@jonsie

I'm dreading the point when I have to argue with some sarcastic AI when I know it's got a problem but it thinks it knows better and I won't be able to resort to typing comnands on a keyboard.

Message 9 of 9