Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food and Drink

RunrigForever
Level 19: Quirky
  • 2181 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Strawberry Ribena in a carton ready diluted ..... I can't get it to my taste from the bottle of cordial.

Bacon butty with a runny egg dripping down my arm.

Rose wine with a glass of ice and can of lemonade.

Roast beef dinner with all the trimmings including Yorkshire pudding at the Bay Horse Inn just on the edge of town ..... going there with a female friend and her two children on Sunday.

Cooking for 1 is No Fun xx slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

This post seems to have come from nowhere but being as though I read it I now really want to try a couple of the things you mentioned, specifically the rose and lemonade as well as the ribena diluted from a carton.

I think we can all agree a roast is fantastic and we are slowing entering the roast time of year again! But what is the best element of a roast... Stuffing? Potatoes? Meat/ Veggie 'meat'? Maybe one the many vegetables?

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 2 of 4

RunrigForever
  • 2181 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello @Comben 

Sorry not to have replied sooner to your post. I do sooo enjoy a roast dinner. Won't be cooking at Christmas but will enjoy M & S fayre.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to continue any more 'Food & Drink' posts in 'the Virtual Lounge' in Off Topic xx 🍰🍹🍸🍷🥃🍺

***DESORMAIS***
Message 3 of 4

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the reply but yes I'll head over to the food or drink posts and have a read of what others are saying. 🍔🥘🍽🍻

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 4 of 4