Did you mean: 

Finding your own posts

adelphiaUK
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there a way to find your own posts?

I tried putting my name, with and without the @ symbol, in the search box but all that did was bring up a gif with the word Philadelphia in it.

I am looking for specific posts which I made when I first signed up regarding porting my phone number as I would like to update them.

In my profile it shows how many posts I've made but there are no (obvious) links to any of them (there are links to @mentions)

Chris
VMO2 Volt customer since December 2021
PS: Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense as the medication I take sometimes have an adverse effect on me.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions

@adelphiaUK 

Click on your face, top right the choose My Profile.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @adelphiaUK , click your avatar at the right hand corner of your home page and select profile.

Message 3 of 4

adelphiaUK
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm such an idiot! The posts I'm looking for are on a completely different forum!

Now you understand the bold message after each of my posts.

Thanks to @MI5 and @Anonymous for pointing me in the right place in this forum.

Chris
VMO2 Volt customer since December 2021
PS: Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense as the medication I take sometimes have an adverse effect on me.
Message 4 of 4