Did you mean: 

E3 Expo!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

E3, the biggest video games event of the year officially kicks off tomorrow! As some of you know I'm a big gamer so will I'll be closely following the news and new announcements coming out of the event over the next few days.

There's already been some press conference's over the past few days with the next generation X Box finally being announced with a Halo game at launch. A release date for the much hyped Cyberpunk 2077 game, a new trailer for Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order along with a ton of other interesting titles

I'll be providing a daily round up of what I found most interesting from the expo but in the mean time I'd love to hear what you're most looking forward to... 

• What are you most excited for from the recent press conference's? 
  • Do you have any predictions for the next few days? 
  • Are you excited for announcements about console quality mobile games and if so which ones? 

Let me know your favs, predictions and disappointments below! cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

So far the only bit I’m interested in is the Star Wars game

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 

Got to be Cyberpunk 2077 for me, going to get my PC updated later in the year and will definitely be picking up a copy of that.

Message 3 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous The Star Wars game looked like it played similarly to the latest God of War, which was fun but mostly due to its story for me. I'm curious to hear more about the story of this new Star Wars game, could be an interesting one!

@Anonymous Cyberpunk 2077 is 100% a go, agreed!

From what I caught up on last night, I'm interested as well in Elden Ring, Outer Worlds, and the Final Fantasy 7 Remaster  slight_smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 4 of 11

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I've got my eye on both Star Wars and Cyberpunk 2077 @Anonymous, @Anonymous. 

Interesting that Sony decided not to do a big presentation this year and wen't for a Wired article to announce the PS5 instead.

The new Watchdogs game looks cool and it's set in London!

The new Avengers game got some hate for the character design but I think it looks great! 

I'm also interested in Outriders which got a trailer release but it doesn't give much away about the story. 

Let me know what you think of the above games and if anything else has caught your interest so far! 

Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’m looking forward to the Avengers game. Spider-Man was amazing so it will be interesting to see what happens with this game especially as they did ps3 games with iron man, Captain America & Thor previously
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 

I've not read up on the PS5 yet but maybe Sony aren't quite happy with something and only want to do a big reveal when everything is ready.

Message 7 of 11

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I've still got to play through the Spiderman game @Anonymous but I hear it's near perfect. I'm really interested in how you will switch between the different characters in the Avengers game. 

I think you may be right there @Anonymous. I'm sure they'll do a proper announcement once they're confident in the machine. 

signature

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s the best game I’ve played in a long time @Martin-O2 @I can’t wait to see how you can transform into the hulk 

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Enjoyed viewing the game extracts

The Star Wars one ... it was like watching a real film

Elvin Ring thing

The Zelda one ... ... ... clearly remember the original game, watching my son play it then having a go myself 'under his wing'

The one with Game of Thrones' George R R Martin having imput 

How the graphics have developed since the game Alex Kid ... yes, of course my son Alex played this game with me watching & then having a bit of a go myself ... long time ago

Message 10 of 11