cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued support for Sony Vaio computers using Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista computer syst

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings from Central London. The Beverly Hills on Thames Dog Walking Area. Since June MMIX - 2009, we have used a new Sony Vaio VGN-CS21S/Red personal portable home computer as our desk-top replacement retirement computer, linked to the British Telecommunications copper public switched telephone network. First, the kind Lady who set up the system for us recommended a Be Internet Broadband connection, and this was installed. What happened to Be Internet? Write a book about it, if you possibly can. After switching to British Telecom Home Broadband, we had a slow connection, a BT Home Hub 2, and Home Hub 3, and now a BT Home Hub 6 is on the desk. However, Sony Vaio has de-merged from Sony, and is now Vaio. Sony is Sony. Our Sony Vaio enhanced version of the Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium computer operating system is no longer receiving free support from Microsoft Inc. I am hereby requesting the President of the United States of - North - America, to "Make Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista Great Again" as part of the Make America Great Again project. To Mr William Gates, and to Mr Steven Ballmer, and to Mr Simonyi, I recommend that they sign up for an online Master of Business Adminstration course with Mr Welch, who managed General Electrics Inc., USA. This will allow these three people with substantial investment in Microsoft Inc. to realise that not providing continued support for Microsoft Windows XP and for Microsoft Windows Vista will undermine the value of their past investment into Microsoft, and will adversely affect their current projects. I feel that Levi's Jeans have never let me down as a customer of Levi's Jeans. Wrangler, Lee, the same....

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 2 of 24

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Not really sure the comparison to jeans is valid on a 16 year old operating system.
However, looking at the facts that both your machine and your operating system are both very much end of life, I would strongly recommend considering upgrading your laptop in the future
Message 3 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
This is a windup isn't it ? slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 24

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I thinking it isn't, even though it sure looks like it..
Message 5 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

As to O2, we have two Nokia personal portable telephones registered with Virgin Media. Now, an iPhone 4, with a broken screen was abandoned by it's previous owner, and a kind gentleman at iSmash has cleaned it for me, and it is now working on the O2 Pay as You Go System. I am learning to use this telephone with our Sony Vaio VGN-CS21S/Red personal portable computer, and have decided to join computer user groups to provide continued support for the types of computers, mobile telephones we are using. I am merging Microsoft Inc. and Apple Computer Inc. software, and try to take all other software off our systems, as and when I possibly can, using the Bing Search Engine, the original Chromium, and Safari and other Apple Inc. Products, even though, Apple Inc. has already reduced the value of my investment into their hardware and software, when they land-filled the unsold active matrix screen Apple Portable Computer, which I used to use with a Global Village Telefax Modem to send Telefaxes, as the spare Apple parts already manufactured and stocked by Apple were put out of customer's reach.

Message 6 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
So what is it exactly you need help with or want o2 to provide for you?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 24

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
It's Trump that they need that's why I gave the White House link

"I am hereby requesting the President of the United States of - North - America, to "Make Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista Great Again" as part of the Make America Great Again project."
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 8 of 24

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Ahhh, I didn't realise O2 had so much influence over Trump!

Currently using:
Message 9 of 24

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Didnt realise trump had so much influence over Microsoft..
Message 10 of 24