cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concert Ticket Prices

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was going to book tickets for The Eagles at the O2 in London next year - I can't believe the cost!  £138 each or £73.50 each if we want to sit in the top tier which is a definite no!  I only paid £65 for Bruce Springsteen at Wembley last year!  I'm going to have a chat later on with my husband to see if he fancies going to see The Eagles at the LG as it's cheaper to drive up and book a hotel.  The joys of London!

(I would have paid £138 for Bruce though but don't tell my husband that!)

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Not a cheap night out but I think worth the outlay.

Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
True - they were brilliant when I saw them at the old Wembley Stadium years ago. The problem is my husband isn't as keen!
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sack him and take a mate !

Job done..... wink

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sadly I'm the only one with decent musical taste - most of my friends are into the X Factor!
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Sadly I'm the only one with decent musical taste - most of my friends are into the X Factor!

X Factor - A programme that kills the music industry !!  slight_frown

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I completely agree! I usually download whatever track is trying to keep the X Factor trash off the Christmas number 1
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember the year when that happened and that pop group Rage against the Machine beat the X Factor Christmas song by Joe McElderry   Smiley Very Happy

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2009/dec/20/rage-against-machine-christmas-number-1

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't like RATM but soooooo much better than Joe McElderry! This year's 'alternative' is ACDC's Highway to Hell, which is a song I do like.
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good choice of song.

If their was only one more concert you could ever go to which group/artist would it be ?

For me it would be 'Eminem.'

Message 10 of 13